About The Company:
Carol’s Web Design, Inc. (“CWD”) founded in 1998 is a professional web design company that provides Web Design, Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Branding, Graphic Design, Web Programming, E-Commerce, Web Hosting and other creative web design solutions to individuals, associations, organizations, health insurance, bakery, kennels, large and small companies, realtors, corporations, construction, agencies, retail stores, restaurants, law firms and many others throughout United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and some countries. The founder Carol Nakamura brings more than 18 years of experience and served marketing and web design roles at The Discovery Channel, Point-Of-Purchase Advertising International, DigCom Wireless Communications and Orckit Communications. “CWD” ensures that every design solution is originated from a marketing strategy that supports its clients’ business goals and objectives.
Without question, “CWD” can design, maintain and handle all of your website needs in connection with its website, search engine optimization and marketing. “CWD” is a company that has large abilities with personalized services, and is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. “CWD” is not a high volume, cheap template-type web design company; but rather, a sophisticated and focused quality web designer. As a result, “CWD” can promise you that it is available to implement and exchange marketing ideas regarding its website any time, every day of the week. We are committed 100% to the satisfaction of our clients.
“CWD” is capable of developing any type of website, from the basic to the complicated, and always matches the client’s needs to the clients wants. “CWD” is proud of its work and is committed to creating an outstanding site that produces results. We consider ourselves in partnership with its clients, and will not try to sell you something that you do not need, and will not abandon you after the original work is done. In fact, many of our clients came to “CWD” due to a lack of attention from their previous web designers. Our commitment to perform the services is long-term.
Most people ask themselves “Why Do I need a Web Site?” The business market is changing rapidly and is highly competitive. Internet users are doubling every year, and now is the time to have Carol’s Web Design, Inc. design a site for you, so you won’t miss out on bringing your products and services online professionally. You cannot afford to be left behind. Not only do you need a Web Site, but your site needs to be properly managed in various top search engines and directories.
Your web site is often your prospective customer’s first impression and you don’t want it to be the last. In truth, like any marketing brochure or ad, your web site is a reflection of your business. Your company needs to put as much emphasis on your web site as you would on the hiring of personnel. An impressive and easily navigable web site will not only catch the eye, it will keep it–resulting in a business contact. The rest is up to you.
Finally, your web site must have visibility and presence to distinguish it from all the others. Carol’s Web Design, Inc. will help you create and present an effective, first-class web site that will leave a lasting impression. Simply put, a web site and its optimization are not expenses-they are a required investment to ensure your presence in today’s internet marketplace.
1. “I did not know of “CWD” when I received information about her services. But, I knew that the competitors were much higher priced and far more bureaucratic. I decided to try her and thought that if I was not happy I could return to the competitors. What a happy surprise! Carol’s Web Design, Inc. was efficient, pleasant to work with, creative and reasonably priced. I am thrilled with my website and more so with the traffic it generates. I highly recommend Carol’s Web Design, Inc.”
– Fred Goldberg, Esquire
2. “The decision to hire Carol Web Design, Inc. to design and host our website was very easy. Carol is professional, accessible, courteous, creative, flexible, patient and highly knowledgeable in the field of website design and hosting. She was able to harness her outstanding inter-personal skills to create a website that accurately portrays our work ethic and professional philosophy. In addition, her services are affordable. What we value most is Carol’s ability to respond to our inquiries promptly. We highly recommend her to anyone or business in need of a highly competent and effective web designer and host.”
– Eshigo P. Okasili, Law Office of Eshigo P Okasili, LLC
3. “When it was time to upgrade our website we turned to Carol’s Web Design, Inc. I personally had handled our web design and maintenance for many years but need to turn the duties over to a professional organization. After extensive research and comparison we chose “CWD”. It was a great decision for National Delivery Systems. Throughout the design and publishing process Carol was very attentive and dedicated to getting the best possible results for us. She was available nearly 24 hours a day and there was no request that Carol’s Web Design could not fulfill. We are very pleased with the results and service. I more than recommend Carol’s Web Design, Inc. for all of your Web needs.”
– Ken B., National Delivery Systems, Inc.
4. “I hired Carol to develop and host my law firm’s website after spending approximately $1,200.00 per month over several years for the hosting and ‘optimization’ of a website by a large commercial web designer. While I received good response with my original website, the monthly expense was simply too high. Carol came highly recommended to me by several prominent colleagues, and she did not disappoint. Carol clearly and concisely answered all of my questions regarding development, optimization and hosting, without a lot of the confusing and technical double talk that I experienced with others that I consulted. Less than a week after sending the website content, my website was up and running. Within a couple of weeks I began receiving calls generated by the website. It has been approximately 2 months since the website was launched and I could not be happier with the result. The number of potential client calls I am receiving has increased steadily over these past two months and my new website is now generating just as much traffic as my prior website ever did, at a small fraction of the cost. Carol has been equally attentive in making the inevitable modifications and tweaks that go into the development of a website, with most changes being implemented within 24 hours. I would highly recommend Carol’s Web Design.”
– Steven W.
5. I wanted to write you to let you know how pleased we are with the website. It has been over a year now and I can say we get many compliments on the quality and how user friendly the site is. I know we get a lot of work because of what you added to our company. First impressions mean a lot and I believe you have added a positive impression of who we are and what we strive to do. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who needs a qualified web designer for design and optimization.
– Mark A. Wilson, Tri State Restorations