About The Company:
bCreative – Graphic Design & Web Boutique was founded in 2004 with a start-up budget of $1,000 and one prospective client. Founder Rebecca Wiester wanted to offer businesses “big ad agency” innovation and results…without the large price tag. As the former marketing manager of a Fortune 500 company, with years of advertising agency experience, Rebecca’s vision and mission have provide a great service to a variety of customers, in a wide range of industries.
In business over five years, B Creative has continued to push the boundaries with forward-thinking solutions for clients all over the country. In fact, even in the current recession we are growing fast. The reason? We provide great value that other agencies simply can’t match. Plus, our passion to create is only exceeded by our desire to help companies everywhere with their advertising challenges. Staffed with a team of talented designers, writers, programmers and other creative professionals, bCreative provides an unparalleled level of service. As a “One-Stop-Shop” for all of your graphic and web design needs, we offer affordable pricing for a wide range of marketing and advertising projects. Whether you are looking for a comprehensive advertising campaign or a simple web design…we will impress you. No job is too big or too small. We work with small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike.
The Web is the ultimate customer-empowering setting. Your potential customers decide where to go and what to see. And if they don’t like their experience…your competitors are just a click away. That’s why we create user friendly websites that attract and keep customers. It means creating navigational structures that are easy to follow. Individual pages and entire websites are designed so users can find what they need in a fast and logical way.
Our programming services allow you to incorporate a large variety of complex functions, from back-end content management systems, to full ecommerce development, to database integration. If you can dream it up, we can program it. We do it all. Companies come to us for a variety of projects, from designing their latest annual report or website to creating a comprehensive brand identity from the ground up.
Graphic design plays a pivotal role in defining corporate images, improving customer experiences and evoking emotional feelings about your services and products. While we can’t control person’s perception of your brand, we can persuade them by sending the right messages. Graphic design is not just about style. It’s about finding the best way to communicate your message. We’ll help you produce materials that speak to your clients or consumers: from stationery and direct mail pieces to annual reports and corporate brochures, we develop pieces that reflect the personality of your brand. Our design work can be geared to match your existing brand image, or we can design a new look for all your communications with a complete corporate identity.
1. “Working with breative has truly been a pleasurable experience. They did an excellent job at bringing the ideas that I had for my business to life. Fabulous designs coupled with a warm and dedicated work ethic makes it easy for me to recommend bCreative to everyone I know. It also helps that everyone adores the work they have done for me, just like I do!”
2. “bCreative was great to work with. We sell fitness products and wanted an email to sell new fitness dvd’s. I gave her little to work with and she nailed it the first time out. The art was creative and looked great. She had comps before deadlines!! I am already planning my next job with them. I highly recommend bCreative.”
3. “I am definitely going to use bCreative again. They had great communication and were able to deliver on a very tight deadline. They went above my expectations!!”
4. “bCreative was excellent in listening to what we wanted our end product to be, and finding ways to get us there, even when we evolved our vision of that final product. I would use them again in a heartbeat, and will refer them without hesitation. Real experts, really professional people. ”
-The Round Table Group
5. “I’ve worked with bCreative on more projects than I could possibly count. Rebecca is one of the rare people who has the creative abilities to design across a broad spectrum of styles, the copy writing skills to make it sell, and the experience/business sense to make it cost-effective. And, rarer still, she and her team are able to accomplish these things while providing impeccable customer service.”